top of page
Phil Corso Jr with robot

Welcome to
Corso Files 

My name is Phil Corso Jr, my father was Col. Philip J. Corso (1915-1998), a career military officer who served on President Eisenhower's National Security Council, was former head of the Foreign Technology Desk (U.S. Army), an Investigator of the Warren Commission and author of the controversial book THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL. This book revealed to the world the reverse engineering of Alien Technologies and how we used it to advance many of the conveniences we enjoy today. 

My Dad told me the book contained only 10% of the story. I fully accept that I may never be able to provide the remaining 90%. However as his son, I am committed to expand upon the legacy he left to me. Above all, life is short so let's have fun along the way.

It is therefore my firm desire that the overall scope and focus of this website remain dynamic, fluid & variable in response to history as well as current events. In addition I wish to acknowledge those who have served in uniform including our POWs, MIAs,  plus those forgotten and abandoned on foreign battlefields. I hope you find our ever changing content and guest contributors interesting, thought provoking and above all entertaining. Please return often and always look closely as you never know what might be uncovered.


-Philip James Corso Jr.

Phil Corso with small plane
Philip Corso military image
Philip Corso signed image
Philip Corso badge

"I had the evidence that a crash did happen... I ask [you] this, were you there with me? Did you have the clearances? They can't answer these questions, they simply criticize with no evidence."

Philip Corso signature
Philip Corso ID

"How do I Know?
 I was in Charge!"

Philip Corso ID
Philip Corso ID
Philip Corso ID
Corso Watermark

I obtained a Marine stiletto. It had a tempered, slender blade about 7" long, a chequered grip area, a knob on the end and an oval crossguard separating the handle and blade. The blade and point were razor sharp. I had a special scabbard made for it and carried it through the entire war. I became most proficient in its use. It was beautifully balanced and seemed to leap in and out of my hand. Even when not in combat gear, I carried it across

my belt, long ways, with the handle just above my back right hip pocket. I used to practice like a wild west gunfighter, pulling it out and flipping it underhand, with a wrist snap. I could easily cut a swat with the point, six inches wide and an inch deep.

Excerpt from Col. Corso's unpublished manuscript "The American Who Ruled Rome" 

Philip Corso military image
bottom of page